Candle Care



Prior to each lighting, trim the wick to 1/4” for a clean and smoke-free burn. If you don't trim the wick, the burn may produce soot which may stain ceilings and reduce air quality. Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.



On your first light, allow the entire surface of wax to melt — at least one hour. If you don't allow this, the candle may tunnel, which can be hard to fix! For all burns, never let it go on for more than 4 hours.



When a 1/4” of wax is left in your candle, it’s time to upcycle the glass! Remove the remaining wax by placing the candle in the freezer until the wax is frozen, then the wax should pop out nice and easy.



To reduce waste - repurpose the empty vessel for something else! We like to use them as plant vases, especially succulents. You can also use the empty vessel to hold your keys, or pencils, maybe even your toothbrush! But if none of these interest you, our glass vessels can simply get tossed in your city recycling bin.